2011-09-25

Something somehow... my arm wrist is in pain

Photo taken in 16th April, 2011.
My arm wrist sprain at left side.






Above photos taken on 19th September, 2011 after a week pain at my right arm wrist... Sprain again.



2nd treatment after 19th September, 2011.  It was taken on 22nd September, 2011.


My arms wrist sprain easily after I am doing the typing job.  Almost whole day sitting in front of the computer or laptop.  The workplace is not specially design for computer or laptop, the consequence of it, is injuries may occur very often.  
If my condition is getting worse, and sprain occur very often, I would like to surrender back the work I am doing right not and request for returning to the original post (the actual terms is kembali kepada hakiki asal). I will do it if happen again.  



No comments:

Post a Comment