2011-04-30

Chicken Rice






Yesterday my colleague brought me for lunch at a shop behind Hock Lee Building.  According to her, that is one of the famous shop serving nice chicken rice.  The photos show the chicken rice for two.

What is the special of the chicken rice until everyone is willing to queue up to wait for seat and wait patiently for the chicken or char siew to be served?  I can say is the sambal make it special and also kuah curry.  Tht chicken rice shop serve sambal chilli and sambal belacan blended from cili padi.  The rice is nice too.  I can have the rice without chicken or char siew. 

2 comments:

  1. Hock Lee? I always stay there when I go to Kuching - 360 Hotel. I wonder which shop this is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Shop name is "Fang Yuen". It is opposite to Hock Lee and beside a shop call Borneo Indah.

    ReplyDelete