2012-01-13

Something I ate

Clay pot Noodles
It was one heavy rain morning, when I was on the way to work, I felt in need something hot to start my day.  I was not sure what I needed to have beside hot choco drinks.  When I passed by a shop where I almost pass by everyday on the way to my work place, I decided to have a stop and a hot clay pot noodles soup to start my day. 
The clay pot noodle soup did not taste nice.  I had it just because I needed something hot in the cold and raining morning.  For me, the noodle taste like chewing gum and the soup was too concentrate and too salty.   


Sour spicy soup
Century Egg with toufu

This was the sour spicy soup to end a day of busy work.  It was also a heavy raining evening.  At first, I did not think I wish to have anything as my dinner as what I usually not having anything as dinner for the past few week or whenever I feel I do not like to eat, just rest my mind after a day of work.  May be this was because of raining day, I felt in need something hot.  I ordered hot soup, century toufu and plain white rice as my dinner.  I finished all of them and went home.  


Honey Lemon Juice
None stop coughing since last two weeks.  I refused to take any medicine to let it recover fast because whenever I get sick again in short time, it will be very difficult for me to recover fast and need more doses of medicine to cure it.  Yesterday, I decided to have this.  It works, today I am feel much more better.

Clay pot  seafood
Nice to look right?  It is nice to eat too.  I like it pretty much.  May be inside there have a lot of ginger or just because I was too hungry?  I was not sure too... just have it and end of my day after get my hair done yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment