2011-09-12

Yes, I Do!

This is my dedication to Malaysia during 54th National Day.  The original is in Chinese version which had published in The Chinese Methodist Message.
I translate it into English Version to share with.

Malaysia:  Do you love me?
Me: Yes, I do.
Malaysia:  What are you going to do with for my birthday?
Me:  I do not know. I cannot organize a celebration for you, anyway, there will be an annual celebration for you held by government agencies.  It does not matter if I am not do so.
Malaysia:  Why you say so?
Me:  Isn't it correct?  Every year government agencies spent much thought to held your birthday celebration to be celebrated together with public, and yet you are not satisfy.
Malaysia:  Errmmm...
Me:  Errmmm... what?
Malaysia:  In fact, I want it very simple, that is to love me more each day.
Me:   As I told you, I love you so much.  I am glad to be born and raised in Malaysia, a multi-racial country, a country without four seasons, only rainy and sunny day all over the year, a country without natural disaster.  Every year during your birthday, I will pray silently that hoping that all ethnics in Malaysia have mutual understanding, tolerance, learn protect and guard you.
Malaysia:  I see.  Thank you for your love.

What is your wish and dedication to Malaysia during its 54th birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment