2011-10-01

Pampering myself

Yesterday my colleague brought me to Sarawak Golf Club to have  a lunch.  I must thank her for bringing me to have such a wonderful lunch yesterday.  Below is the food that I ordered as lunch.  I ordered seafood  pasta .  I did not notice how much the food cost as my colleague told me earlier that the food may cost a bit expensive.  For me, it does not matter for pampering myself with nice and fine food rather than I buy the lottery number to buy an impossible hope right.   The seafood pasta served with fresh prawn, 2 mussels, 3 slices of fish fillets.  The prawns and fish fillet were delicious and fresh.  The mussels... tasteless or may be it is not local product.  Over all the pasta taste nice for me as it is not too salty or too sour.  







No comments:

Post a Comment