2014-09-18

One Weekend's Afternoon Tea

I like to eat and I eat a lot.  I enjoy eating too.  One day, when I shopped with my younger sister at the hypermarket, I bought some instant roti chapatti and roti prata.  I did not have much ideas on how to make it look delicious and yummy.  At that point of time, I only want to test my newly bought sauce pan.  My first try of those roti as per instruction from the packet and found out nothing much interesting beside eat together with curry chicken, kaya or sweeten milk.  Then, my younger sister said, why not  we out some cheese, potatoes and sausages make it like pizza.  

After she mentioned it, we started to take out those ingredients from freezer and put it on the roti.  See what is the result of her idea?  It is simple and delicious.  I did not add any reasoning on it but stir fried them for a while after the first attempt without stir frying.  

The taste is nice and it is idea for simple afternoon tea with friends and family. 


First attempt without stir fried the ingredients.  Look not so nice.
Second attempt with stir fried ingredient.  



Crispy roti chapatti/pitta



First and second attempt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment