2014-09-17

Untitle

Reshuffled and attached with new officer since May 2014.  I learn new thing everyday especially handling someone who creates endless troubles and headaches to others.   

 
It was quite sometimes I remain silent and quiet in my office, doing the task that were supposed my tasks and not my tasks too.  I keep on doing the corrective errors that suppose not to be an error(s) from day to day just because of your so call "Seniors" fault.  Yet, you keep on complaining and telling others that I like to give instruction bla bla bla.  I never give any instructions to you as I am not in the post to do so and as far as I know, those instructions were solely given from superior officers directly.  Don't know you think that, there is a limit for patient either me or our superior officers.  If you keep on testing anyone limits, my advice from deep in my heart are:
(1) IF YOU DO NOT LIKE YOUR JOB, PLEASE QUIT THE JOB OR ELSE DO YOU JOB AND KEEP QUIET;
(2) IF YOU STILL WANT TO REMAIN IN YOUR JOB, TALK TO THE PERSON IN CHARGE OR HR AT HQ THAT YOU REQUEST FOR A ENVIRONMENT THAT YOU FEEL IS "FRIENDLY" TO YOU, ELSE, BACK TO THE SQUARE ONE, DO YOU JOB AS PRESCRIBED IN YOUR SO CALL "SENIORS" JOB SCOPE.

However, it is quite fun to have co-workers like the 3 stooges like what described in the following picture.  






Cheers to have a nice day ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment